We look forward to being the host for your vacation. Come and enjoy our beautiful farm as you unwind and relax in a peaceful place. For your convenience we have provided online booking capability or if you prefer you may give us a call. We have also added online credit card processing through Pay Pal or you can pay with a Check, Cash or Travelers Checks.
Wolf Creek Farm Rental Policies
Thank you for considering Wolf Creek Farm for your travel and recreation needs.
Our policies are designed to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests.
Feel free to call us at 276-952-8869 if you have questions prior to making your reservation at Wolf Creek Farm.
Nightly rates are for Double Occupancy.
- There is a 5% Patrick County Lodging Tax and 5.3% Virginia Sales Tax added for Lodging.
- We accept cash, checks and Travelers Checks or you can use our Paypal button for credit card payments.
- We require a one night’s deposit by mail (checks) at least one week prior to arrival date.
- Check-in Time is 3-10 p.m. but we can make other arrangements if you advise us ahead of time.
- Check-out Time is by 12:00 noon but Innkeepers are flexible – Talk to us about it!
- Smoking allowed only outside in designated smoking areas.
- Children are to be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the pool or by the lake.
- Life jackets (provided) mandatory for all guests using fishing boats.
- Outdoor pets welcome and may utilize our paved kennel or cottage porch. No indoor pets in order to maintain our B&B free of allergens and pet dander.
- We can recommend a nearby kennel (Lucky Bones Country Club) for your pet who wishes to sleep indoors!
- We kindly request if you are using our fishing gear, please advise innkeepers of any breakage or loss so we may repair or replace equipment for our next guests.
- Candles in Guest Rooms & Library are for décor purposes only – please do not light!
- Please review our Fire Safety Plan located in each guest Room.
Cancellation Policy: Wolf Creek Farm requires a 7 day cancellation policy for routine reservations. For Prospective guests cancelling at least 7 days prior to the check-in date, there will be no charge and we hope you will be able to visit at another time.
One night’s deposit will be retained for guests cancelling less than 7 days prior to check-in date.
If we are able to rebook your lodging, your deposit will be refunded in total.
For Mayberry Days, Autumn Leaves Festival, Laurel Hill Civil War Re-Enactment, Laurel Hill Highland Games, Martinsville Races, Bristol Races and other special weekends at innkeepers’ discretion, there will be a 14 day cancellation required. This will be reviewed with each guest at the time the reservation is made.
There will be a $50 administrative fee for guests cancelling the same day the reservation has been made.
- We are inspected according to the policies of the Patrick County Health Department.
- We are inspected by the Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia.
- We are active members of the Patrick County Chamber of Commerce, PAII and BBAV.
- Your e-mail, contact information and financial information will never be shared with any other parties. We value your safety and privacy. All information you share in making your reservation or paying at check-out is kept secure. WHAT HAPPENS AT WOLF CREEK FARM, STAYS AT WOLF CREEK FARM!