Thank you for considering Wolf Creek Farm for your travel and recreation needs.
Our policies are designed to ensure the comfort and safety of all our guests.
Feel free to call us a 276-952-8869 if you have questions prior to making your reservation at Wolf Creek Farm.
Nightly rates are for Double Occupancy.
- There is a 5.3% Patrick County Lodging Tax and 5.0% Virginia Sales Tax added for Lodging.
- We accept cash, checks, Travelers Checks, Visa, and Mastercard.
- Check-in Time is 3-4 p.m. but we can make other arrangements if you advise us ahead of time.
- Check-out Time is by 11:00 noon but Innkeepers are flexible – Talk to us about it!
- Smoking allowed only outside in designated smoking areas.
- Children are to be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the pool or by the lake.
- Life jackets (provided) mandatory for all guests using fishing boats.
- Pets are not allowed in order to maintain our facilities free of allergens and pet dander.
- We kindly request if you are using our fishing gear, please advise innkeepers of any breakage or loss so we may repair or replace equipment for our next guests.
- Candles in Guest Rooms & Library are for décor purposes only – please do not light!
- Please review our Fire Safety Plan located in each guest Room.
Cancellation Policy: Wolf Creek Farm requires a 7 day cancellation policy for routine reservations. For Prospective guests cancelling at least 7 days prior to the check-in date, there will be no charge and we hope you will be able to visit at another time.
One night’s deposit will be retained for guests cancelling less than 7 days prior to check-in date.
If we are able to rebook your lodging, your deposit will be refunded in total.
For Mayberry Days, Autumn Leaves Festival, Laurel Hill Civil War Re-Enactment, Laurel Hill Highland Games, Martinsville Races, Bristol Races and other special weekends at innkeepers’ discretion, there will be a 14 day cancellation required. This will be reviewed with each guest at the time the reservation is made.
There will be a $50 administrative fee for guests cancelling the same day the reservation has been made.
- We are inspected according to the policies of the Patrick County Health Department.
- We are active members of the Blue Ridge Parkway Association
- Your e-mail, contact information and/ or credit card information will never be shared with any other parties. We value your safety and privacy. All information you share in making your reservation or paying at check-out is kept secure. WHAT HAPPENS AT WOLF CREEK FARM, STAYS AT WOLF CREEK FARM!