- Restored 1920’s farmhouse with Guest Library
- Full Country Breakfast daily for farmhouse guests
- “Meals on Wheels” available for nominal fee for Laurel Glen Cottage Guests
- Snacks; Guest Robes, Satellite TV, DVD, VHS movies, Wireless Internet Available.
- Guests staying two nights or more are offered a sunset hay ride around the farm and campfire under the stars with marshmallows, cider or hot chocolate.
- Wolf Creek Farm offers End-of-the-Road Privacy
- Private 5 – acre fishing lake; fishing boat w/paddles and life jackets provided
- Private pier on the lake with table, chairs, umbrella
- Screened porch with swing, Amish furniture for relaxing
- Paved Picnic area with grill available for special outdoor dining experience
The Guest Library adjoins the Meadowview and No Place Like Home rooms where guests can choose a book, magazine, or enjoy satellite TV. There are many VHS and DVD movies for your enjoyment.
Family games are available and the country kitchen table is a great place for Monopoly, Scrabble, Dominoes, Cranium or a round of poker! Wireless internet is available if you bring your laptop or IPAD along.
When the weather is cool, the gas log fireplace will warm your spirit while you relax. Popcorn, a cool beverage or a mug of hot tea will complement your cozy time in the Library.
Isn’t it amazing how motorcycling gets in your blood? There’s nothing like the roaring start up of a group of riders, whether you’re anticipating a trek along the Blue Ridge Parkway or a RFTW with Rolling Thunder. We offer the services and accommodatons you need to have an enjoyable trip.
– Indoor Motorcycle Parking in our large metal building, otherwise known as Gary’s “Man Cave”!
– Wash Station with rags to clean your bike after your day’s rides.
– Use of tools to work on your bike.
– Motorcycle maps of local rides.
– Washer and Dryer.